As a rabbi, a big part of my shtick is saying cool things about Judaism. Do you think the things I say are cool? Why not book me to come and say these cool things at your synagogue/school/chavurah/Federation event/anarchist knitting circle/whatever?
I am available for speaking engagements on a variety of topics, such as:
- Trans* issues and gender diversity in Judaism
- The relationship between queer identities and Jewish mysticism
- Neurodiversity in the synagogue and society
- The theology of autism
- The role of the religious imagination in Judaism, then and now
- The surprising relationship between Talmud and Fan Fiction
- The future of Jewish fantasy fiction
- …and more!